This holiday break, set aside time for some stress-relieving activities — you deserve it!Dec 06, 2019
This holiday break, set aside time for some stress-relieving activities — you deserve it!By the time you’ve made it to the holiday break, you’ve been through countless lesson plans, many a parent-teacher conference, and a whole heap of testing days. That’s why it’s so important to use your holiday break as a time to de-stress and recharge for the remainder of the school year. But crowded shopping malls and countless social obligations don’t exactly scream “relaxation.” Unwind over the holiday break with these relaxing activities.
- Stretch away your stress with these discounts on yoga classes. Whether you like hot or classic yoga, go every week, or are a rookie, you’re sure to find an option that will leave you feeling refreshed.
- Contiki specializes in showing the world to 18- to 35-year-olds and offers a teacher discount to boot. So, book a trip and leave your stress behind, literally.
- Take a calming walk through the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix during Las Noches de las Luminarias. This special event features 8,000 glowing paper lanterns and festive live music.
- Kick your feet up and get pampered at one of the top spas in Arizona. Whether you’re in Tucson, Phoenix, or making a holiday trek to Sedona, these spas specialize in relieving stress.
- When you’re looking to relax on a budget and avoid the crowds, fire up your Netflix, invite your closest friends over, and watch one of these 35 holiday movies.
- It’s no secret that one of the best ways to relieve stress is to exercise. Several Anytime Fitness locations offer a teacher discount or, better yet, try it for free during your break.