The Master Teacher Program follows distinct timeline. The timeline below is simply a "quick view". Please read the application information for the specific program that you are applying for to ensure you are meeting all of the dates necessary.
Arizona Master Teacher Program
- August 3: Application Available
- September 30: Notify Arizona K12 Center of the Intent to Apply and Begin Compiling Data
- December: Begin Case Study
- February: Begin IPDP
- March: Final Touches
- March 25: Completion of National Board Certification or specified National Board component 2 or 3
- March 25: Submission of Individual Professional Development Plan and Letters of Reference
- March 28- April 29: Scoring Period
- May 1: Scores Available
The application cycle for the Master Teacher/Mentor Applications is August 3rd – March 25th of the school year. All applications must be submitted by midnight on March 25th.