The Distance Learning Playbook for School Leaders Virtual Workshop with Nancy Frey
We are excited to offer this unique training for $99 to educators working in Arizona. If you are registering for this event from outside of Arizona, please call 1.602.443.6444 to register at the price of $199.
In March 2020, there was no manual for leading schools and school systems during a pandemic. School leaders had to figure things out as the crisis unfolded. But starting now, leaders have the opportunity to prepare for leading schools through distance learning with purpose and intent—using what works best to accelerate students’ learning all while maintaining an indelible focus on equity.
Harnessing the insights and experience of renowned educators Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey, and John Hattie, The Distance Learning Playbook for School Leaders applies the wisdom and evidence of the Visible Learning® research to understand what works best. Spanning topics from school climate at a distance, leader credibility, care for self and colleagues, instructional leadership teams, stakeholder advisory groups, and virtual visibility, this comprehensive playbook and virtual workshop details the research- and evidence-based strategies school leaders can mobilize to lead the delivery of high-impact learning in an online, virtual, and distributed environment.
Effective school leadership is effective leadership, regardless of where it occurs. The Distance Learning Playbook for School Leaders is the essential hands-on guide to leading schools and systems from a distance and delivering on the promise of equitable, quality learning experiences for students.
This workshop includes:
- A print copy of The Distance Learning Playbook for School Leaders
- An interactive virtual workshop that explores The Distance Learning Playbook for School Leaders and provides space for inquiry.
- Actionable insights and hands-on steps to help school leaders realize the evidence-based leadership practices that result in meaningful learning in a distance environment
- Discussion of equity challenges associated with distance learning, along with examples of how leaders can work to ensure that previously realized equity gains are not lost.
- Exploration and analysis of the mindsets that empower leaders to manage change, rather than technology
- Understanding the mind frames for distance learning that serve leaders well in any instructional setting and will position schools to come back even better after the pandemic than they were before
Registration includes the virtual workshop and a print copy of The Distance Learning Playbook for School Leaders mailed directly to you.
All times listed above are in MST.
Please contact Kristin Moon at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to January 22, 2021 if you require special accommodations (such as closed captioning) for this virtual event.