Real World Relevance through Lesson2Life
Lesson2Life (formerly known as PASS) is a professional development opportunity designed to bridge the gap between classroom and business through the integration of the Arizona State Academic Workplace Skills Standards.
- See firsthand the skills and capabilities valued by employers
- Infuse workplace relevance into their teaching
- Recognize the key competences to prepare students to be career and college ready
- Educate businesses about classroom needs
- Find partners in business who will enrich classroom and school activities
- Collaborate with colleagues and share ideas
Lesson2Life is sponsored in large part by Arizona Public Service (APS). It is a collaborative effort between the Arizona K12 Center, APS, the local business community, and the Chambers of Commerce throughout Arizona.