S8 Episode 11: PD in 30: Understanding the Standards with Suzi Mast
It’s time for another PD in 30! This time, Suzi Mast, owner of Dynamic Teaching Partners and previously of the Arizona Department of Education, dives into helping you understand how to use the state’s standards to advance your teaching.
PD in 30 is exactly what it sounds like: a professional development session in 30 minutes or less. Grab a pencil and the resources listed below. Make sure you can easily hit the pause and play buttons on your listening device to be able to take time to work on some of the tasks that are a part of this episode. This PD in 30 is also especially effective for you to experience with a team!
Here are the resources Mast references through this session:
- Arizona Academic Standards
- Understanding the Standards Learning Goals & Success Criteria Template
- Understanding the Standards Blank Guidance Template
- Understanding the Standards Guidance Template
- Learning Goals/Learning Targets & Success Criteria
For further assistance, contact Suzi directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Arizona K12 Center at azk12.org.