S6 Episode 18: Highlights from Six Seasons of 3Ps in a Pod
In this final episode of the season, all four hosts are in the studio to discuss their favorite episodes through the past six seasons. Hosts Angelia, Mary, Danielle, and Donnie share clips of their favorite past episodes and what struck them about each guest’s remarks on that episode.
They touch on student achievement, restorative practice, school safety, self-care, and Visible Learning.
Check out the full episodes mentioned in this episode at the links below or wherever you listen to your podcasts. We’ll be back with new episodes starting January 16!
- S6 Episode 11: Making the Most of Your Standards with Dr. Donyall Dickey
- S1 Episode 3: Restorative Practice
- S5 Episode 2: Where School Safety Policy and Practice Collide
- S1 Episode 7: Power of Educator Self-Care
- S4 Episode 3: John Hattie and 10 Mindframes for Learning
Find out more about the Arizona K12 Center at azk12.org.