The holidays are near, Arizona educators! Keep calm and get your teaching on.Dec 06, 2019
Thanks to this resource roundup, your classroom is about to be oh-so delightful — whether the weather outside is frightful or not.
Ho, ho, ho! The holiday season is here, and that probably means you’re already getting pulled in a million different directions. Let this list of helpful resources serve as a magical little breather in the midst of the seasonal chaos. So grab some slippers and a cup of cocoa and enjoy!
- Hey, math teachers! Catch these 26 snappy answers to that dreaded question: “When are we ever going to use math in real life?”
- Even the Grinch would enjoy these 12 ideas for classroom holiday activities.
- Head, shoulders, knees, and … brain? Read up on how seeing and using gestures makes ideas more memorable.
- We get it. It can be hard to focus when winter break is just around the corner, but these 10 tips will help make those last few weeks fly by.
- If you’ve had a long day, listen to this playlist specifically curated to help teachers de-stress.
- What can be done about teacher turnover? Some food for thought.
- Can you relate to any of these 20 reasons why teachers love teaching?
- Put a seasonal twist on science with snowman chemistry.
- Teaching literature? You need this list of Ted Ed Talks for the English classroom.
- ‘Tis the season for the flu. Here are some tips for managing absent students’ work.
The holidays are near, Arizona educators! Keep calm and get your teaching on.