Keep your students engaged through the holidays, vanquish clutter in your classroom, and more with these 10 useful resources.Dec 06, 2019
Keep your students engaged through the holidays, vanquish clutter in your classroom, and more with these 10 useful resources.
It’s the end of the year, which means holiday parties, time off, and, in the very back of our minds, a new semester. This roundup is devoted to all of the above and more!
1) As the school year progresses, clutter can sneak in while organization crawls out the window. Get organized with this blogger’s suggestions for 10 things you should throw out in your classroom NOW.
2) Read how this teacher introduced the growth mindset in math.
3) We all can use extra encouragement now and then. Scroll through this list of printable certificates to keep your students motivated until winter break.
4) Need to find a way to make your classroom holiday party more engaging for your students? Try one of these party games.
5) Spice up your brain breaks with these videos that’ll have kids crossing their midlines.
6) This roundup of free reading resources is sure to come in handy!
7) If you love lists, you’ll totally dig this free printable.
8) Use less paper, save time, and engage students? Show us the way, Google Forms.
9) Teaching is hard, and it’s O.K. to take some time for yourself. Try out these 15 positive practices to help you find a healthy work-life balance.
10) Help your learners self-assess with this guide (and freebie).
January’s right around the corner. In the meantime, look forward to putting your feet up and enjoying sweet, sweet winter break. Until next time!