Providing Powerful Feedback: An Experience for Administrators
In this series of three interactive virtual workshops, principals and assistant principals will learn:
- How to conduct post-observation conversations in a way that practically guarantees reflection and accountability.
- How to use Micro-slicing during classroom visits to quickly identify a teacher’s root challenge in as little as 5 minutes.
- How to create ONE thing feedback that hones in on the key next step a teacher needs to make towards improvement.
- How to move a teacher’s skill level up at least one level each year through differentiated feedback and support.
- How to respond to low will teachers in a way that overcomes their resistance and motivates them to improve.
Registration includes training and a copy of Never Underestimate Your Teachers: Instructional Leadership for Excellence in Every Classroom.
All times listed above are in MST/Phoenix, AZ time.